Currently Being Moderated

阿根廷著名诗人Broges的诗Instants

Posted by 张起淮 on Dec 31, 2007 9:26:34 AM

明天就是新年2008了,在此特用阿根廷著名诗人Broges的诗Instants做为新年寄语,希望大家在新的一年里活出新意: Instants

Jorge Luis Borges

If I were able to live my life again, 如果我能再活一次

In the next I would try to commit more errors. 来生里我愿意故意去做些错事

I would not try to be so perfect, I would relax more. 我再不会事事都寻求完美,我将更加放松些

I would be more foolish than I've been,  我要做一些看上去比前更愚蠢的事

in fact, I would take few things seriously. 事实上,我将不再那么严肃

I would be less hygienic, I would run more risks  我再也不会那么讲卫生,我需要多冒些险

I would make more journeys, contemplate more sunsets,  我将多安排一些旅行多观赏一些日落

climb more mountains, swim more rivers. 多爬一些山,多渡一些河

I would go to more places where I've never been, 我将去很多我从没有去过的地方

I would eat more ice creams and fewer beans. 我要多吃些冰激淋而少吃点豆子

I would have more real problems and fewer imaginary ones. 我需要多一些真正的难题少一些假想

I was one of those people who lived sensibly and prolifically each minute of his life. 那些一辈子里每分钟都很谨慎的人,我曾经是他们中的一员

Of course I had moments of happiness, but if I could go back I would try to have only good moments. 当然我曾经有过欢乐的时光,如果我能回到过去,我愿意只拥有欢乐的时光

In case you didn't know, that is what life is made of: only of moments. 万一你不知道那样的时光是什么样的生活

Don't lose the now. 接下来你能感觉的到

I was one of those who never went anywhere without a thermometer, 我曾经象他们一样不带温度计哪也不去

a hot-water bottle, an umbrella, and a parachute. 一个热水瓶,一把雨伞还有降落伞

If I could live again, I would travel lighter. 如果我能再活一次,我会轻装上阵

If I could live again, I would begin to walk barefoot at the beginning of spring and I would continue barefoot until autumn ends.

如果我能再活一次,我会从打着赤脚从初春一直走到秋末

I would take more turns on the merry-go-round, contemplate more dawns, and play more with children. If I had my life ahead of me again.......

我愿意多玩几次旋转木马、注视黎明,还要和孩子们多玩一会。如果我还有来生......



There are no comments on this post